Pumpkin Spice Chia Seed Pudding
This fall-flavored treat features pumpkin and chia seeds for a healthy dose of fiber and nutrition.
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup canned 100% pumpkin puree
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- Combine milk, pumpkin puree, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl. Whisk together.
- Add in chia seeds. Mix to combine.
- Pour mixture into a glass jar or plastic container with a tight-fitting lid. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve with a garnish of sliced apples and dash of pumpkin pie spice.
To make your own pumpkin pie spice at home, combine 2 Tablespoons ground cinnamon, 1 Tablespoon ground ginger, 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg, ½ teaspoon allspice, and ½ teaspoon ground cloves. Whisk together until thoroughly combined. Store in an air-tight container. Makes about ¼ cup.
Per ½ cup of pudding
Total Fat: 6 g
Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
Sodium: 66 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 15 g
Dietary Fiber: 7.5 g
Protein: 3.5 g