Treat yourself to a sweet treat this holiday season. These no-bake dark chocolate, cranberry and walnut balls are decadent and chopped full of antioxidants!
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate morsels (60% cacao or greater) (make sure gluten free for GF version)
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa (make sure gluten free for GF version)
- ¼ cup dried cranberries, chopped
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 ¼ cup plus ¼ cup powdered sugar, divided
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl and beat until fluffy.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt dark chocolate in the microwave for 50-60 seconds. Stir until completely melted.
- Add baking cocoa, melted chocolate, cranberries and walnuts to cream cheese and beat until combined.
- Gradually beat in 1 ¼ cups powdered sugar.
- Using the ¼ cup powdered sugar that was set aside, coat hands and roll chocolate into 24 balls.
- Refrigerate overnight. Garnish with powdered sugar or baking cocoa as desired.
Per 1 reindeer dropping
Total Fat: 2 g
Saturated Fat: 0.5 g
Sodium: 33 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 11 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 1 g