Don’t feel like making cookies this holiday season? Santa LOVES this dark chocolate bark! Make this easy treat your own by adding whatever dried fruit, nuts or holiday hard candies you like!
1 – 10 ounce bag of dark chocolate chips (60% cacao or more)
8 regular size candy canes, chopped into pieces
- 1 – 10 ounce bag of dark chocolate chips (60% cacao or more)
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- Option 1: Using double boiler, melt chocolate.
Option 2:Place chocolate in medium microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir, then microwave for an additional 30 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Put in remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Spread thin onto a baking sheet covered in foil.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Break into pieces.
(per 1 piece)
Total Fat: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g
Sodium: 0 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 7 g
Dietary Fiber: 1 g
Protein: 1 g