Whipped Pumpkin Delight
Enjoy a fall favorite whipped up into a light sweet treat!
- 1 - 15 ounce can 100% pure pumpkin
- 1 – 1 ounce sugar free, fat-free butterscotch instant pudding mix (unprepared)
- 1 tub light whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- 36 graham cracker squares (choose gluten free for GF version)
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer and mix pumpkin and pudding mix (unprepared) on low until combined.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and continue to mix on low with hand mixer until thoroughly combined. Be aware that over mixing will diminish the airiness of the pumpkin delight.
- Serve with graham crackers or apples.
(Per ¼ cup serving with 3 graham cracker squares)
Total Fat: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 2 g
Sodium: 242 mg
Total Carbohydrate: 25 g
Dietary Fiber: 2.5 g
Protein: 2 g