Raspberry Peach Pizza
A quick, easy, and delicious new way to make dessert pizza!
Serves: 1 (Serving= 1 pita)
- 1 whole grain pita
- ¼ peach, thinly sliced
- 5 raspberries
- 1 wedge cinnamon Laughing Cow® cream cheese spread
- Dash of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. While oven is heating, evenly spread one wedge of cinnamon cream cheese on whole grain pita.
- Arrange sliced peaches on pizza. Break raspberries into smaller pieces or add whole raspberries to pita. Dust pizza with cinnamon.
- Place pita on baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes until the edges are crispy, before raspberries brown.
- Drizzle honey over the top then allow to cool for 3-4 minutes and slice into wedges.