Bacon Basil Deviled Eggs
Take your taste buds to new levels with this interesting combination!
Serves: 6 (Serving= 2 deviled eggs)
- 6 large eggs
- 2 Tablespoons plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped peaches
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil
- 2 strips crispy turkey bacon, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Garnish with chopped basil and a peach slice
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan and fill with enough water to cover the eggs. Bring to a boil for 3-5 min. Turn off heat, cover sauce pan, and let sit for 20 minutes.
- Peel eggs and slice in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks and place in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Add in remaining ingredients except garnish and mash with a fork until smooth.
- Spoon yolk mixture into egg white halves or place yolk mixture into a reusable plastic baggie, cut off one of the corners, and pipe into egg white halves.
- Garnish with chopped basil and a peach slice.