Crock Pot Turkey
Free up your oven on Thanksgiving with these easy turkey and stuffing recipes.
Serves: 14 (Serving= 4-5 ounces)
- 1 – 6-7 pound turkey breast, bone-in (skinless if available), thawed
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ Tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Italian seasoning or 1 teaspoon each of dried oregano, basil and rosemary
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- Remove skin if necessary.
- Coat turkey breast with olive oil.
- Mix seasonings in small bowl. Using a spoon, evenly coat turkey breast and press into flesh.
- Place in crockpot and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees.