Italian Style Turkey Burgers
There’s so much inside this burger you won’t need any toppings!!
Serves: 4 (Serving= 1 burger)
- 1 pound extra lean ground turkey breast
- ½ cup onion, diced
- ½ cup yellow/red pepper, diced
- ½ cup mushrooms, diced
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons tomato paste
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 Tablespoon dried basil
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients together in medium bowl. Spray grill or grill pan to prevent sticking. Form 4 burgers, place on grill and cook on medium to medium-high heat on both sides for 5-10 minutes or until desired doneness (minimum 165 degrees Fahrenheit).