Kickin' Peanut Sauce
The nuttiness of peanut butter blended with the spiciness of chili sauce and smoothness of sour cream creates a dazzling dip for cooked or raw veggies, a delicious dressing for salads or a zippy sauce for chicken, shrimp or pork.
Serves: 4 (Serving= 1/4 cup)
- ¼ cup Smuckers® natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup salsa verde
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha® or other chili sauce
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 Tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth, about 10 – 20 seconds.
- Serve with fresh vegetables or as a sauce for grilled chicken, pork or shrimp.