Looking for an easy, healthy breakfast option for your family? These breakfast tacos are just right! They’re so simple to make, the kids can help can help you make this meal on a school morning.
Serves: 4 (Serving= 2 tacos)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 8 corn tortillas
- 2 cups egg substitute
- ½ cup deli-style ham, chopped
- ½ cup red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup green bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Spray a large frying pan with non-stick cooking spray. Heat pan over medium-high heat. Once pan is warm add diced red and green bell pepper and chopped ham. Sauté for two to three minutes to soften peppers.
- Add egg substitute to pan and mix well with diced peppers. Cook mixture until eggs are done.
- Warm tortillas in the microwave. Divide egg mixture into 8 equal portions and place into warm corn tortillas. Top each taco with 1 Tablespoon of shredded cheddar cheese. Serve with a side of your favorite salsa.