Pork Loin with Cran-Orange Glaze
Impress your guests at the next holiday party with this delicious pork loin!
Serves: 6 (Serving = 1 slice)
- 2-3 pound boneless pork loin roast
- ½ of 14 ounce can whole cranberry sauce
- 3 Tablespoons sugar-free orange marmalade (choose gluten free for GF version)
- ¼ cup 100% cranberry juice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fill 9 x 13” baking dish with water 1 inch from the bottom. Place small baking rack in bottom of dish and set roast on top. Cover baking dish tightly with foil. Bake for about 1 hour or until thermometer reaches 145 degrees. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving and trim off fat before slicing.
- In a small saucepan, mix together cranberry sauce, orange marmalade, brown sugar, chili powder, garlic powder and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 7-8 minutes or until thickened.
- Pour sauce over pork before serving.