Something sweet to make for the big game!
Serves: 12 (Serving= 2 meatballs)
- 2 pounds 93% lean ground turkey breast
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup plain bread crumbs (gluten free version - use gluten free bread crumbs)
- ¼ cup grated onion
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1 ½ cups no salt added ketchup
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon celery seed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine all meatball ingredients and mix well.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spray. Form meatball mixture into 24 meatballs and place on baking sheet evenly spread apart.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- While baking, in a small bowl combine all BBQ sauce ingredients and mix well.
- Pour sauce over meatballs.