Citrus Tuna Salad
Refreshing twist on tuna salad, great for any occasion! Serve as an appetizer topped with fresh herbs or in a pita for lunch or dinner!
Serves: 8 (Serving= 3 crackers)
- 1 (12 ounce) can chunk light tuna in water, drained
- ¼ cup carrots, finely diced
- 3 Tablespoons red onion, finely diced
- 3 Tablespoons roasted and salted sunflower seed kernels
- 3 Tablespoons French's® honey Dijon mustard
- Juice of half a lime
- Dash of black pepper
- 1 avocado, seeded, flesh only
- 24 Cracked Pepper and Olive Oil Triscuits® (choose gluten free crackers for GF version)
- In a small bowl, combine tuna, carrots, red onion, sunflower seeds, mustard, lime juice, and black pepper and mix well.
- Spread about 1 teaspoon avocado on cracker and top with about 1 tablespoon of tuna salad.