Creamy Fruit and Veggie Salad
Get your share of fruits and veggies in this summer with this sweet and crunchy salad!
Serves: 12 (Serving= 1 cup)
- 6 ounces 1/3 less fat/Neufchatel cream cheese, room temperature
- 6 ounces light sour cream
- 4 teaspoons Splenda® brown sugar blend
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cups grapes
- 3 cups diced apple
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup diced celery
- 12 strips turkey bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, mix cream cheese, sour cream and brown sugar on medium for 1-2 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss well to combine with creamy mixture.