Fruit and Yogurt Chicken Salad
A unique blend of textures and flavors, this chicken salad will not disappoint. Serve as a sandwich, on a bed of lettuce or as an appetizer with crackers.
Serves: 12 (Serving= 1/2 cup)
- 4 cups chicken breast cooked, chopped (or 6 – 4 ounce chicken breasts)
- 1 ½ Tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped (or 1 ½ teaspoons dry)
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup Granny Smith apple, diced
- ½ cup celery, diced
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In large bowl, stir together all ingredients until well combined.
- Serve with crackers (Triscuits® or gluten free crackers) or on bread (whole wheat or gluten free).