Grilled Peach Salad with Blue Cheese
Throw some fruit on the grill while you’re cooking out this summer!
Serves: 10 (Serving= 1 cup)
- 7 cups mixed greens
- 3 peaches, pitted, halved and grilled
- 1 cup sliced red onion, grilled
- ¾ cup blueberries
- ¼ cup chopped pistachios
- 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 Tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon sugar free apricot preserves
- ¼ cup canola oil
- Pinch of salt
- In a large bowl, place greens in bottom and top with other salad ingredients.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar and preserves. Slowly drizzle in oil while continuing to whisk. Add salt and whisk until combined.
- Pour vinaigrette over salad and toss gently to coat.