Peachy Spinach Salad with Honey Balsamic Dressing
Celebrate the season of fresh produce!
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 9 cups fresh spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- 3 peaches, diced
- 6 strips turkey bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1.5 ounces chopped honey roasted almonds
- Place all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and whisk together.
- Combine all salad ingredients in large bowl, add salad dressing and toss to coat evenly.