A fun, colorful way to encourage kids to eat fruits and vegetables!
Serves: 5 (Serving= 1 cup salad with 14 baked tortilla chips)
- 1 green apple, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1¼ cups carrots, shredded
- ¾ cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 ½ cup romaine lettuce, shredded
- 14 Tostito's® baked scoops
- 2 Tablespoons 100% orange juice
- 1/3 cup light vanilla yogurt
- In a large bowl, add apple, red pepper, carrots, cheddar cheese, and romaine lettuce.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the orange juice and yogurt.
- Pour dressing over salad mixture and toss to coat.
- Serve with baked tortilla scoops.