Watermelon Feta Salad with Fresh Mint
What’s better to beat the summer heat than some cold watermelon? They are in season, taste great and offer plenty of fluid, vitamins and minerals. Pair it with some fresh mint and low-fat feta cheese and you have a wonderful refreshing salad for patio season!
Serves: 4 (Serving= 1 cup)
- 4 cups watermelon, cubed
- ½ cup low-fat crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup red onions, chopped
- ¼ cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- Combine the watermelon, feta, mint, onions and walnuts in a bowl.
- Add the lime juice and mix gently.