Chipotle Corn Relish
Try this quick and easy smoky and spicy corn relish for your Super Bowl gathering!
Serves: 10 (Serving= 1/4 cup with 8 chips)
- 2 cups cooked corn kernels
- 1/3 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup diced bell pepper
- 3 Tablespoons diced red onion
- 2 Tablespoons non-fat plain yogurt
- 1 chipotle pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 2 teaspoons adobo sauce
- 1 Tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Juice of ½ lime
- Baked tortilla chips
- Mix all ingredients besides chips in medium bowl.
- Serve with chips. Also a great topper to chicken or fish!