Cajun Roasted Cauliflower
t’s a great time to use this seasonal vegetable for a simple yet delicious side!
Serves: 6 (Serving= 1 cup)
- Cooking spray
- 1 Tablespoon Spanish paprika
- 1 ½ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 ½ teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with foil and cooking spray.
- In a small bowl mix together seasonings.
- Place cut cauliflower in a large zip-top bag. Add olive oil and seasoning mix and toss until cauliflower is well coated.
- Place coated cauliflower on baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until fork tender and crispy around the edges. Turn cauliflower halfway through cooking time.