Creamy Pimento Cheese Dip
If you are tired of the same old “ranch dip” with your veggies, then this is the dip for you! A combination of pimentos, green onions and cheddar cheese make this dip very colorful and the spices definitely add to the flavor. This is a great recipe that you can use as an appetizer or at a tailgate party, so bring on the veggies!
Serves: 12 (Serving= 2 Tablespoons)
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- ½ cup light sour cream
- 1 (4-oz) jar diced pimentos, drained
- ¼ cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons Lea & Perrins® Worcestershire sauce
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
- Paprika for garnish
- Stir together all ingredients.
- Once dip is placed in serving bowl, garnish with paprika.
- Serve with sliced cucumbers, carrots, bell peppers, celery or any other of your favorite veggies!