St. Pat’s Spinach and Sausage Balls
These bite sized delights make a great appetizer for any St. Patrick’s Day party!
Serves: 10 (Serving = 2 balls)
- 1 - 10 ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and water squeezed out
- 1 pound ground turkey sausage (make sure gluten free for GF version)
- 6 slices whole wheat bread, torn into small pieces (choose gluten free for GF version)
- ½ cup egg substitute
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons tub margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Roll mixture into balls, about 1 ½ inches in diameter. Place onto a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.