Sweet Asian Lettuce Wraps
Easy to prepare with a sweet finish!
Serves: 3 (Serving= 2 lettuce wraps with 1/2 cup mixture in each)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 pound extra-lean ground turkey breast
- ¼ cup green onion, diced
- ½ cup pineapple, cut into small pieces
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds (can be toasted to bring out the flavor)
- 1 Tablespoon pistachios, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon lite soy sauce (choose gluten free for GF version)
- 1 Tablespoon Splenda® Brown Sugar Blend
- 6 large lettuce leaves
- In a large skillet on medium, cook ground turkey in sesame oil until only a small amount of pink is left.
- Add remaining ingredients (except lettuce leaves) and cook together until meat is fully cooked.
- Spoon mixture into lettuce leaf, wrap and enjoy!