Sweet Asian Wontons
Sweeten and lighten up the Super Bowl spread this year!
Serves: 12 (Serving= 2 wontons)
- Cooking spray
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 pound extra-lean ground turkey breast
- ¼ cup green onion, diced
- ½ cup pineapple, cut into small pieces
- 1 Tablespoon sesame seeds (can be toasted to bring out the flavor)
- 1 Tablespoon pistachios, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon lite soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Splenda® Brown Sugar Blend
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray. Press wonton wrappers firmly into the bottom of each cup. Spray again with cooking spray. Bake for 5-10 minutes or until completely crisp.
- In a large skillet on medium, cook ground turkey in sesame oil until only a small amount of pink is left.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook together until meat is fully cooked.
- Spoon mixture into wonton cups.