Tangy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Enjoy all the flavor of hot wings in this healthier dip form.
Serves: 20 (Serving= 1/4 cup dip and 6 celery/carrot sticks)
- 8 ounces Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 16 ounces plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, reserve ⅛ teaspoon for topping
- 1/3 cup mild buffalo wing sauce, 300 mg or less sodium per Tablespoon (reserve 1 Tablespoon for topping)
- 16 ounces plain roasted chicken breast, shredded
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles (reserve 1 Tablespoon for topping)
- 60 each, 3” carrot sticks
- 60 each, 3” celery sticks
- In a mixing bowl, beat together Neufchatel cheese and Greek yogurt with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add herbs, spices and buffalo wing sauce, and beat again until well combined.
- Fold in shredded chicken and blue cheese.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Sprinkle with reserved toppings.
- Serve with carrot and celery sticks.