Creamy Loaded Baked Potato Dip
This healthy twist on a traditional game day favorite is sure to please your team.
Serves: 16 (Serving= 1/4 cup dip and 4 florets broccoli/cauliflower)
- 8 ounces Neufchatel cheese, softened
- 16 ounces plain non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon dried buttermilk powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 green onion tops, thinly sliced (reserve 1 Tablespoon for topping)
- ½ cup chopped raw broccoli (reserve 1 Tablespoon for topping)
- ½ cup low fat (2%) shredded sharp cheddar cheese (reserve 1 Tablespoon for topping)
- 2 ounces turkey bacon bits (reserve 1 Tablespoon for topping) (choose gluten free for GF version)
- 32 raw broccoli florets
- 32 raw cauliflower florets
- In mixing bowl, beat together Neufchatel cheese and Greek yogurt with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Add dried buttermilk powder, herbs, and spices, and beat again until well combined.
- Fold in green onion, broccoli, shredded cheese, and turkey bacon bits.
- Transfer to serving bowl. Sprinkle with reserved toppings.
- Serve with broccoli and cauliflower florets for dipping.