Stuffed Tomato Bites
This is an excellent way to use the abundance of tomatoes from your garden and surprise your guests at your next cookout with these tasty delights!
Serves: 8 (Serving= 6 tomato halves)
- 48 tomatoes, like campari, roma, large cherry or grape tomatoes
Cream Cheese Filling
- 6 Tablespoons whipped cream cheese
- ½ cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- ¼ cup yellow bell pepper, finely diced
- ¼ cup white or yellow onion, finely diced
- 2 Tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Cut each tomato in half and use a small spoon or melon baller to hollow out each half.
- In separate small bowls, mix the filling ingredients together.
- Fill tomato halves with two teaspoons of filling.