Sesame Ginger Mini-Meatloaves
A perfectly portioned home-cooked classic with an Asian twist.
Serves: 4 (Serving = 2 mini-meatloaves)
- Cooking spray
- 1 pound ground chicken breast
- 1/3 cup whole wheat panko bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 Tablespoon peeled and minced fresh ginger
- 1 large egg
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 ½ teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 ½ Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the meatloaf ingredients. Fill 8 muffin molds with meatloaf mixture.
- In a small bowl, mix together vinegar, soy sauce, honey and Sriracha. Evenly distribute over top of meatloaves and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, or until meatloaves reach an internal temperature of 165 degrees.