Oatmeal Cranberry Delight Cookies
A holiday treat that is packed full of fruity goodness with only 100 calories per cookie!
Serves: 20 (Serving = 1 cookie)
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- 1 banana, mashed
- 2 egg whites
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 ½ cup rolled oats (use certified gluten free oats for GF version)
- 1 cup flour (use gluten free flour blend for GF version)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup pecans chopped
- ¼ teaspoon orange zest
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cover cranberries in hot water until ready for use.
- In a small bowl, combine mashed banana, egg whites, honey and juice until well blended.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda and cinnamon.
- Add egg mixture, pecans, orange zest and well-drained cranberries to flour mixture. Stir until combined.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let set for ½ hour.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray. Spoon evenly onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.