Summer Fruit Salad
This fresh twist on a classic fruit salad will add a rainbow of colors to brighten up any summer picnic or family gathering.
Serves: 7 (Serving = 1 cup)
- 3 cups strawberries, halved
- 2 cups cantaloupe, cubed
- 2 cups grapes
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons fresh mint, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Combine strawberries, cantaloupe, grapes, and avocado in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, vinegar, mint, pepper and salt.
- Pour dressing over fruit mixture and gently toss to coat.