St. Patty's Banana Cream Dream
This St. Patty’s themed dessert is a guilt-free pleasure for your Irish festivities!
Serves: 8 (Serving = 1/2 cup)
- 1- 8 ounce tub light whipped topping
- 1 – 1 ounce sugar free, fat free banana cream pudding mix
- 1 – 5.3 ounce Light & Fit Greek banana cream yogurt
- Green food coloring
- 1 large banana, peeled and sliced
- 8 graham cracker squares, crushed into crumbs
- Gold sprinkles for garnish
- In a large bowl, combine whipped topping, dry pudding mix, yogurt and 5-10 drops of food coloring. Using a hand mixer, mix ingredients for 1-2 minutes. Add more food coloring until desired color is reached.
- Fold bananas into mixture.
- Serve in a martini glass or small glass bowl. Garnish with crushed graham cracker, gold sprinkles and a sliced banana on the rim of the glass. May also serve with graham crackers for dipping.