Fiesta Deviled Eggs
A healthy, Mexican twist on traditional deviled eggs!
Serves: 6 (Serving = 2 halves)
- 6 hardboiled eggs
- 1/2 medium avocado, peeled and seeded
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 2 Tablespoons fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup chopped frozen mango
- Garnish with paprika
- Slice each hardboiled egg in half vertically and then remove the cooked egg yolks, placing them in a large bowl.
- Add avocado, red onion, lime juice, cilantro, garlic powder, and salt to egg yolks. Mash together with a fork. Add mango and gently stir together.
- Spoon mixture into egg halves and sprinkle with paprika as desired.