A decadent treat that will satisfy your sweet tooth without all the guilt this holiday season.
Serves: 6 (Serving= 1/2 cup)
- 1 ounce instant sugar free, fat free white chocolate pudding mix
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 - 6 ounce containers Greek non-fat vanilla yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounce container lite whipped topping
- 1 medium red apple, cored and finely diced
- ¼ cup finely chopped dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, cinnamon, yogurt, vanilla extract, and whipped topping with an electric mixer for 1-2 minutes. Fold in apples and dried cranberries.
Serving ideas: – 1) Serve in hollowed Granny Smith apple and garnish with dried cranberries, chopped pecans and blue cheese. 2) Serve with sliced Granny Smith apples or graham crackers