Strawberry Banana Smash Wrap
Making these tasty treats with your kids will be a smash hit!
- 1 (6-8 inch) flour tortilla, whole-grain
- 1 Tbsp Nutella, peanut butter or cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp frozen strawberries, thawed and mashed
- ¼ of a small banana, diced
- Place thawed strawberries in a small zip-lock bag. Remove air and seal tightly. Smash it between your fingers or on a flat surface until pureed in consistency.
- Lay flour tortilla on a flat surface. Spread with Nutella, peanut butter or cream cheese.
- Spread smashed strawberries on top.
- Sprinkle with diced banana pieces.
- Fold in half and enjoy.