Nectarine Caprese Salad
Looking for something quick, easy, fresh and delicious for an upcoming barbeque? This Caprese salad has a twist on the traditional by adding nectarines and blueberries.
Serves: 7 (Serving= 1 cup)
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 3 cups diced nectarines
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella pearls
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 ½ Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic glaze
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Toss to coat evenly. Can serve with balsamic glaze drizzled over salad or mixed in.