Healthy Chocolate Milkshake
Try this healthy spin on a classic chocolate milkshake. You will not even know it was made without ice cream!
Serves: 2 (serving = 8 ounces)
- 1 cup 2% milk (can use milk of choice)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 Tablespoon peanut butter (can use nut butter of choice)
- 1 teaspoon granulated white sugar
- 1 medium banana, peeled, sliced, and frozen
- 1 cup ice cubes
- In a blender or food processor, combine all ingredients.
- Blend until smooth. Serve immediately.