Easy to Remember Baked Omelet
This easy dish not only makes a great breakfast, but also a terrific brunch or dinner dish as well! Make this dish in advance to save yourself time on an early morning.
Serves: 6 (Serving = 1/6th of dish)
- ½ cup onion, diced
- ½ cup bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup spinach, finely chopped
- ½ cup part-skim, low moisture shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 large eggs
- ½ cup 1% milk
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray an 8 x 11 casserole pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Evenly layer onions, bell peppers, spinach, and mozzarella cheese in casserole pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and ground black pepper.
- Pour egg mixture on top of vegetables in casserole pan.
- Place casserole dish in oven and cook for 25 minutes, or until light golden brown around the edges.