Loaded Flatbread Pizza
Try this guilt-free pizza recipe that is loaded with fiber! Plus, it is just as quick as a frozen pizza!
- 1 Flatout® Original flatbread
- 2 Tablespoons Delallo® pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup part-skim, low moisture shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded chicken breast, cooked
- 2 Tablespoons bell pepper, diced
- 1 Tablespoon onion, diced
- 2 Tablespoons mushrooms, diced
- 2 Tablespoons pineapple, sliced
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place flatbread on ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove flatbread from oven and spread sauce around until evenly distributed.
- Sprinkle cheese over sauce and top with remaining ingredients.
- Place flatbread back into oven for 4 minutes or until cheese has melted.