Salmon Tacos with Roasted Corn Salsa
Enjoy a fun twist on tacos with heart-healthy fish and a fresh vibrant salsa!
Serves: 4 (Serving = 2 tacos)
- 12 ounces frozen, skinless salmon, thawed
- Cooking spray
- 8 corn tortillas
Salt-Free Taco Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
Roasted Corn Salsa
- 1 cup frozen roasted sweet corn, thawed
- ½ cup diced tomato
- ½ cup diced cucumber
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Bake salmon as directed on package. Add baked salmon to medium bowl and shred with fork. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix salt-free taco seasonings together.
- Add 2 ½ teaspoons of seasoning mixture to shredded salmon. Mix until well combined. Set aside.
- Combine all roasted corn salsa ingredients in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Warm corn tortillas as directed on package, if desired. In one tortilla, place 1 ½ ounces of shredded seasoned salmon and ¼ cup of salsa. Fold in half. Repeat with remaining tortillas.