Fluffy Grape Summer Salad
An easy and refreshing side dish for a crowd.
Serves: 12 (Serving = 1/2 cup)
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup non-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 pounds red grapes, stems removed, rinsed, and patted dry
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, yogurt, sugar, and lemon juice. Mix with fork or electric mixer until smooth.
- Fold in grapes to cream cheese mixture until evenly coated.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least one hour or overnight.
- Sprinkle with pecans right before serving.