Blueberry (Spinach) Smoothie
Keep your options open! There's a variety of ways to incorporate fruits and veggies into your smoothies.
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1 ½ cups skim milk
- 1 handful fresh spinach leaves, stems removed
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced, frozen or fresh
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons finely-chopped fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey, or sweetener of choice
- Add all ingredients to a blender and pulse until smooth. If the smoothie is too thick, add extra milk to thin.
- Serve immediately, garnished with extra chia seeds if desired.