Oranges and Cream Cake
This refreshing 3-ingredient cake will take you no time to make or clean up. Not a flavor you are looking for? Mix up the juice to create your own unique flavor.
Serves: 12 (Serving = 2x2.5" piece)
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 – 5.3 ounce container non-fat, plain, Greek yogurt
- 1 cup light orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease an 8x8 inch metal pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients until well combined.
- Pour cake batter into greased pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and finish cooling on wire rack.
- Garnish with powdered sugar if desired.
*Optional: For additional orange flavor, add some freshly grated orange zest to batter before cooking.