Apple and Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
Enjoy all of the flavors of fall with this baked oatmeal! This delicious dish includes apples, pumpkin, pecans, and dried cranberries, along with some cinnamon and nutmeg, which will have you ready for a fun fall day!
Serves: 9 (Servings = 1/9th dish)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (not pie filling)
- 2/3 cup skim milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups oats
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- 1 small apple, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease an 8x8-inch square baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add egg, pumpkin, milk, syrup, and vanilla. Whisk until well combined.
- Add remaining ingredients to wet mixture and stir until well mixed.
- Pour mixture into greased baking pan and bake for 30 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.