Looking for a fun way to get vegetables? Make getting your vegetables tasty and fun with this appetizer pizza!
Serves: 8 (Serving Size = 1 Slice)
- 1 – 12 inch whole wheat pizza crust, thin
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup non-fat, plain Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon dried dill
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ cup sliced cucumber
- 1/3 cup diced bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped broccoli
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Bake pizza crust according to package directions.
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, yogurt, dill, and onion powder until well combined.
- When pizza is cool, evenly spread cream cheese mixture on top of crust.
- Top pizza with cucumber, peppers, broccoli and cheese.
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
*Note, can use cream cheese mixture as vegetable dip as well.