Blueberry Yogurt Popsicles
Simple and easy, with only three ingredients, these pops are a cool treat on a hot day!
Serves: 1/6 of recipe, make 6 popsicles
2 cups blueberries (or another fruit of your choice. Strawberries, raspberries and peaches work well.)
2 Tbsp honey
2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
1. Blend the blueberries in a food processor or blender on high speed until nearly liquified into a smoothie-like consistency.
2. Pour thick blueberry liquid into a large bowl. Stir in honey.
3. Add Greek yogurt and gently mix. If you want a tie-dye, swirly popsicle, do not fully blend, leaving patches of white and blue. If you prefer a more consistent product, mix until well blended. The mixture will be thick. Taste. Fresh fruit can be more or less sweet, so you may want to add additional honey to your taste.
4. Pour or spoon mixture into popsicle molds. If you don't have popsicle molds, you can use Dixie cups or an ice cube tray. If using a disposable cup or an ice tray, add popsicle sticks or toothpick after popsicles have been in the freezer about 1-2 hours. Continue to freeze for an additional 4-6 hours or overnight.
5. Run molds under warm water for easier removal of mold. If using a disposable paper cup, you can peel the cup away from the frozen popsicle.