Farro Fruit Salad
A perfect side dish for Fourth of July, Memorial Day, or your upcoming summer potluck. This fruit salad incorporates fruit and a whole grain into a side dish and is topped off with a refreshing lime honey dressing.
Serves: 12 (Serving = 1/2 cup)
- ¾ cup dried Farro (or whole grain of choice)
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries, diced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 2 Tablespoons mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon Kosher Salt
- Prepare Farro according to package directions. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and allow to cool.
- Add strawberries, blueberries, almonds, and mint to bowl with Farro. Mix gently.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the honey, lime juice, and salt.
- Pour dressing on top of salad. Mix gently until well combined.