Fluffy Strawberry Icebox Cake
A simple, light and refreshing dessert, sure to satisfy your sweet tooth!
Serves: 9 (Serving = 1/9th of the cake)
- 1 – 1 ounce box sugar free instant cheesecake pudding
- 1 ½ cups 1% milk
- 8 ounces lite cool whip, thawed
- 11 graham crackers sheets
- 1 ½ cups strawberries, chopped
- In a large bowl, combine pudding powder and milk. Whisk together until pudding thickens.
- Add cool whip to pudding mixture and fold it into pudding until evenly combined.
- In an 8x8 inch pan, spread a thin layer of cheesecake mixture on the bottom.
- Evenly layer 3.5 graham cracker sheets onto mixture in pan.
- Top graham crackers with 1/3 of remaining cheesecake mixture. Sprinkle ½ cup of strawberries onto pudding mixture.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 until no more ingredients remain.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.