Chipotle Corn Salsa
The smoky heat of the chipotle peppers takes this salsa to another level!
Serves: 10, Service Size 1/4/ cup
- 1 medium ear of corn, grilled and kernels cut off
- ½ cup diced tomato
- ½ cup diced avocado
- ½ cup black beans
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1 ½ Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped chipotle peppers, seeded
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients in medium sized bowl.
- Serve with tortilla chips or over fish or chicken.