Berry Banana Freeze
It may be hot outside, but these low calorie, fruit-based desserts will sure cool you down! Who would have thought you could count your ice cream as a fruit serving!
Serves: 3 (Serving= 2/3 cup)
- 2 bananas
- 1 ½ cups fresh berries of any kind (sliced if large)
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 Tablespoons graham cracker crumbs (choose gluten free graham crackers and crush for GF version)
- ¼ cup lite whipped topping
- Peel bananas and freeze in freezer safe bag for at least 24 hours.
- Slice frozen bananas and place in a food processor. Process for 1 minute and scrape down the sides. Continue to process and scrape down the sides (could be 5-7 times) until bananas are the consistency of ice cream.
- Add berries, honey, and vanilla and process until smooth.
- Serve with a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs and dollop of whipped topping.